WANT MORE ATTENTION ON YOUR CLOSING DAY?
- Pick a non-common date to close. Most common industry dates: 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, 30th….
- Pick dates like: 3rd, 8th, 14th, 18th, …they are less common for the industry, meaning fewer funds being wired to title, less closings for attorney’s and less funding for lenders.
- Simple things like this will cut an hour off your closings!
WORST DAYS TO CLOSE: Try to Skip Mondays and Fridays, especially Monday at 9am
- Always try to close between Tuesday and Thursday if possible
- Allow all day Monday to assure things are buttoned up for Tuesday
- Avoid Friday issues that push closings to the next Monday; last-minute seller side problems are always out of our control.
- Do not close near holidays.
Hope this helped!